During my time running Lumi, I led the team behind several open-source PureScript libraries. Many people contributed to these projects, but some of the influential contributors on the team included Brandon Martin, Phil Freeman, Arthur Xavier, Madeline Trotter, Brady Ouren, and Harry Garrood.
- purescript-react-basic, an opinionated set of bindings to the React library, optimizing for the most basic use cases
- react-basic-starter, a starter application for purescript-react-basic
- purescript-lumi-components, component library for building interfaces
- purescript-fixed-precision, fixed precision arithmetic tracked in the types
- purescript-tagged-sum, a variant data type made for compatibility with Aeson